Doctors and Healthcare Providers
Are you a doctor, surgeon, physiotherapist or a pharmacist?
The medical profession faces many complex, industry-specific accounting and tax issues, and it is now more important than ever to have in place robust systems for managing both your finances and your practice.
Meadows has worked with a variety of healthcare professionals, including GPs, surgeons, physiotherapists and pharmacies.
We have the experience and the expertise to meet your needs, including an understanding of areas such as NHS reimbursements; accounting for income from various sources (including private work and hospital PAYE work); partnership arrangements and specialist tax planning issues.
We also offer expert advice in the following areas:
- The preparation of business and personal accounts
- Setting up a new practice
- Considering incorporation
- Developing your practice
- National insurance contributions (NICs)
- Business expense advice
- Claiming the relevant benefits and allowances
- Employment-related issues
- Personal financial planning, including inheritance tax strategies
- Retirement and pension planning.
Our proactive advice can help to minimise your tax liability and maximise your wealth. Call us today for further assistance.